Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Birthday, Service and FOP

Ok, I managed to save my data and put them all into another com. But this com is seriously slow and now it takes me double or triple the amount of time to edit the photos, upload and blog. I wonder how long will I be able to stand it.

The other day, my family (both physical and spiritual) celebrated my birthday. And I didn't know I had the same birthday as Shauna until I saw it on someone's blog, haha... Interesting. Now I know 4 people who has the same birthday as me. My aunt, my cousin, my good friend Si Ying, and now Shauna too, haha...

Fruit cake from Bengawan Solo. 22 already, how time flies.

My Family.
(l to r) Shi Jin, Mum, me, Dad, Shi Hua
I'm the oldest, then followed by Shi Jin who is 4 years younger, then Shi Hua who is 6 years younger than me.

And then my sister smudged cake on my face.
My dad was reprimanding her for wasting cake after that.

Then when it was Sunday service on Sunday. I was serving Lord's supper, so could go into the Max Pavilion earlier. So took out my camera and took a shot of the seats where we usually sit.

Lord, fill the seats. Not just for the numbers, but the lives that are changed by You.

And then the "Surprise" Party came. Thanks guys for the wonderful and timely present.
A limited edition Cumpler. Love it guys. Thanks.

So after service some of us went down to F.O.P. (Festival of Praise). It was good, really good. Don Moen and Delirious? were there, and they were good.

0 comments: