Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Food, Glorious Food

Thank you Lord for blessing us with the food, we pray you'll cleanse the food, and bless our bodies with it. May you watch over our leaders and pastors. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Ah, my favorite section. Lots of food shots, as I was eating around. Maybe I should blog more on food, haha... Anyway, some of these are going onto "Joe's Must Try List".

P.S. Don't drool on your keyboard, very gross.

My last few days before I ORD from MHA, we were celebrating with KFC. Tuesday specials are a smart move for them especially since it was delivery. The box came nicely packed. As you can see, we ordered 10 Crispy and 6 Originals.

"That evening quail came and covered the camp" -Exodus 16:13a

Happiness comes in boxes sometimes.

This is something which I will not come across commonly. It was introduced to me by my ex-girlfriend. Chocolate coated marshmallows which they call Teacakes.
Available only at Marks and Spencer's.

This is the famous laksa at Yishun. Zhi Xiong brought me there to eat after we went swimming that Saturday at Yishun SAFRA. Lo and Behold, the tv show "Where The Queue Starts" featured it the next episode on Channel 8.


Oooo... I can smell it from here. And yes, I think it's better than most Katong Laksa stalls.

Popiah at Yishun where we had the laksa.

Zhi Xiong's Ice Kacang at the laksa place. All that is needed for a hot day.

Behold, this is the famous "Minicows". Available at Sim Lim Square Basement food court, look for the stall that sells Shanghai Delights.

Comes with Rice or Noodles. Simply delicious with generous servings.

Beef Hor Fun from Geylang Lorong... something, cannot remember.
Anyway, they are kinda overpriced.

Coffee Pork Ribs from Geylang.

And Vegees from Geylang too.
Eat your vegetables, they're good for you.

0 comments: