Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Emmanuel

This is a late post, a very late one. Reasons:
1) My computer at home crashed, so cannot do at home.
2) Too much work now, so cannot blog much.
3) I'm lazy, haha... (not true for nowadays)

Anyway, here are some of the many photos that I took that day.

Our favorite little boy has turned ONE!!!


Balloon Fight!!!

And here we have Lennel tricking little Emm to come after the balloon so that he can take a photo of him.


Always Joyful

Cake anyone? Comes with toys too. Batteries not included.

After taking a nap, Emmanuel was a little shocked to be suddenly awoken and a whole lot of people singing for him, thus the expression on his face.

The guys at the party.

And of course, how can I miss out the food. Couldn't take all, so these are just a few.

Chicken, i think. Cannot remember.

Fried Battered Pregnant Fish

Fried Battered Pregnant Fish again, just from another angle. It sure looks pregnant.

Vegetables, but I don't see any greens.

And this was desert. Chocolate Brownie with a Walnut on top.

Doesn't it look yummy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Happen to pop across your blog and totally capture by the pictures you took. I bet you r using one of those DSL cam?

Joe Choo said...

Haha, nope. I'm using a point and shoot camera, the Fuji F31fd. All of my photos are shot on this small wonder, cos I don't know how to use a dslr camera, haha...