Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gateway Cities Youth Convention 2007

Ok, finally I'm able to sit down and blog for GCYC. It was an enjoyable time for me while serving the delegates. Learned a lot through this as I followed Pastor William around, and had I enjoyed spending time with Chi Wern and Jun Liang at the GCYC.

Lessons learned for me - 3 P's
1) Peace - Have the Lord's peace in all things
2) Plan - Planning ahead
3) People - Be humble and helpful in all my ways

Roll Call of the countries (in no particular order)...........

There were 2 groups for GCYC. For us, we stayed at Salvation Army Praise Haven at Bukit Timah Road.

Malaysia with the Penang flag in front

China - Shanghai, Beijing and Lanzhou

Philippines

East Timor

Sri Lanka

Indonesia - Medan and Jakarta

Thailand

Vietnam

Japan

Laos

A behind the scenes shot of Mike giving Pastor William a massage.

0 comments: