Thursday, October 18, 2007

Of Birthdays and Surprises

This is how backdated I am with my photo editing. It's already halfway through October, and I'm still posting back September stuff. Oh man, what to do. Anyway, Happy Birthday to all of you out there, may the Lord bless you with more and more wisdom each year.

Happy Sweet 16 to my little sister.

Daniel, William and Dickson, with specific instructions that we cannot saboh William from Phoebe cos they are going out for dinner after that.

So sorry guys, was playing around with Zhi Xiong's Mac that day, and inspiration came upon me to do this. So blame it on inspiration, not me.

Kai Bin's Birthday with a Hello Kitty cake that Dennis bought on purpose. Somehow the girls always love to squeeze into the pictures doing that behind all the time.

My poor boy. Who pushed him?

Chi Wern, Kelvin and Lennel

A small cake for 3 big men.
Quality, not quantity.

And last but not least, Zhi Xiong's Birthday closed the September Birthday Streak.

0 comments: