Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Good Lesson

Got this on my email from my friend, thought I share it with you.

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold that the bird
froze and fell to the ground onto a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize
how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!

He laid there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.

Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow
dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

*Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.

(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.

(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!


Haha... Anyway, on my way to church, I saw a few butterflies so I stopped to take some photos.
Here they are... And yes, I stuck the camera right in front of the butterfly, haha...




Comments are most welcomed. Please put them on my tag box on the right, thanks.

0 comments: