Thursday, October 25, 2007

More Food and Scenery

The other day after service, Kelvin bought a box of Krispy Kremes to treat us all. Here's what we have, or had... Definitely heavenly food.

Just the box

Instructions: Remove cover, put in mouth, bite, enjoy.

Going, going, going, almost gone.

Just look at how it glows and shines.

And also, there's Chicken Chop Fried Rice from Funan IT Mall's new Food Court.

Chicken Chop Fried Rice with Black Pepper Sauce

Chicken Chop Fried Rice with huge servings of Mushroom Sauce
(Jolene's Special Request)

Jun Liang taught me to take this kind of photos for food

The new chairs at the Funan IT Mall Food Court looks nice

And of course, how can I miss out my favorite kind of photos, nice blue skies and majestic buildings.

Just in front of my house

From my bedroom window

At the bus-stop outside my house

Blue blue, my world is blue...

Parkview Square with the sun set behind

0 comments: