Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Peek into Joe's Life

I just reached home a while ago, after watching the movie "Stardust" with Daniel at Cathay. It has quickly jumped to my favorite movie of the month.

I really like this kind of movies, mythical, romance and comedy mixed nicely into one. I liked the way they presented the whole show, story line running really nicely. Easily one of the better shows that are in cinemas now, although it opens only on 1st of Nov. Casting was good also, with pretty Claire Danes, funny Robert De Niro, evil character professional Michelle Pfeiffer etc, I feel it's a good mix of actors and actresses. Claps to Director Matthew Vaughn and crew.

I highly recommend that you watch this show as a couple, if you're attached. The couple in front of us was going "Awww..." at the end of the show. Glad they enjoyed it.

Anyway, on my way back, there was a plesant surprise when I bumped into Qui Yan and Pei Wen, my poly classmates on the bus. Brings back poly days memories, haha...

In the afternoon when I was at work, I went down to Lunar Club to take some photos of equipment for my colleague. Not exactly my kind of place, but oh well, one of the "perks" from my job.


And the other day, I got mee pok for breakfast from the very nice fishball noodles stall at the coffeeshop at Sims Drive. Then look what I found in the noodles man.

Generous servings of pork lard, as big as the fishball, muahahahaa.......

Skies are still beautifully painted by God, with nice clouds, and orangy skies.



And blue skies STILL makes everything look nice.

0 comments: