Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tennis for Beginners

Well, maybe just one beginner, me. I have never played Tennis in my life, and I have never understood what's so fun about Tennis, until I tried it out. Of course, my first return flew all the way out of the court. Too much power, too little control.

Anyway, these photos are the second time I played with the guys at Kai Bin's place. I can't play and take pictures at the same time, so didn't have any of my photos though. (At least not nice enough to put up.)

Daniel can fly.



Lennel's Return



Zhi Xiong's Return

Zhi Xiong's super strong serve.
See the wind swirling around his racket? Power building up.



Daniel's Left-Handed Serve



Zhi Xiong's serve was so fast that the camera couldn't capture it.

Go Kai Bin

Go Daniel

Kai Bin's Serve to the sky

Returning serves seems to be a breeze

0 comments: