Thursday, October 25, 2007

On my way to Work, some flowers and a Classical Car

Everyday I'll walk past this stretch of HDB flats on my way to work. And there are many small and nice things along the way which people hardly notice. Sims Drive does have it's own flavor of old neighborhoods.

Sometimes, you just have to slow down from this fast pace society and take a look around, then you'll notice all these little treasures around you. Although most that I took are flowers and greenery.

路边的野花,你不要採
Lu Bian Di Ye Hua... Ni Bu Yao Cai....

Also comes in pink

Fly Butterfly

The grass is always greener on my side.

Nice Flower, no idea what type though.

I think this is a Dandelion. When I was younger, I'll always pluck it and blow it.

A chocolatety colored cat.

An old abandoned bicycle waiting for it's master to return.

This was when I was walking home. Someone from upstairs threw down a bunch of rice, then all these birds came swarming down to eat them.

Red flowers at Yishun, near the Laksa place.

Yellow Flowers also near the Yishun laksa place

And there was this Volkswagen Beetle that parked near my house the other day. So decided to take a few shots of it after looking around (suspiciously) to see if anyone was around.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky. that is such a lovely path to go to work to. i would love to see dainty flowers when i travel.