Thursday, December 27, 2007

An Exciting December (Part 1 of 2)

This post took me 4 hours to post up, arughh...
So much has happened today in this short span of 4 hrs.
Flickr refuses to work cos i put up too much photos on the free account, many things happened at home, and suddenly everyone seems to have gone upset and in need of a listening ear.

On top of all that, my two sisters are still making alot of noise even though it's 12+ in the morning.

Lord, indeed you are training up me in the area of patience.

And so the other day we went to Excelsior Hotel for Dim Sum buffet.
A random urge to go on a food adventure by our all famous "I'm Hungry" Girl.
Saw the firemen on the platform changing the flag or cleaning the flagpole while i was on my way there.
Mark 6:31
I always love White Christmas Trees
Blue...... round thing with gold patterns.
(I was stuck for 5 mins thinking what is this called)
And Jolene says, this is hot pink. (The one on her hand).
To me it's all, Dark Pink, darker pink, very dark pink, light pink, lighter pink, etc....
Towering Skies
Happy Birthday to Aileen Lam. A little twin stars cake for you.
Because You're Special
A glimpse behind the scene, cheeky Aileen holding the balloon behind.
Finally, noodles for men.
Further surprise birthday celebrations for Aileen at Tamaya Japanese Restaurant in town.
I ordered a Hamburg Steak for myself. It's really nice.
Haaaaaam-Burrrrrrrg Steeeeeak
Gift Exchange at my workplace.
My lucky number is....... 13.
The 13 men who changed the world.
Then came Hari Raya. We planned to go to Botanical Gardens for a photography outing.
But Lo and Behold, we were late so we went all around, then finally to Botanical Gardens.
Jolene outside AMK MRT Station
Lonely Christmas
We had lunch at Fish and Co's at Wheellock, and a certain polar bear joined us.
And it went for a nose dive too.
Zhan Hou sneering at the polar bear.
Polarbear meat? Anyone?
Bored at Borders.
Meet the Polar Bears. The one on the right is Pip. He's English, and has an Englishman's accent.
A whole lot more coming up soon, when i finally get less problems with the uploading.

0 comments: