Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Update on my life, Swee Lee Sale 07, Gibson Robot Guitar Launch and some night shots

Recently I've been so busy with work, preparation for the Swee Lee Sale, preparation of the Gibson Robot Guitar Launch, the sale itself, the launch itself, and also with church itself having Nick over to speak with us. All tiring, but good.

And also, God has seem to be showing me something regarding the "Rebekah" of my life, my missing rib, my "Lang Lang". But still there seems to be so many questions running through my head, but also at the same time, I seem to be putting it all aside with one thing, Surrendering all to the Lord. Here's just some things which I'm thinking about. Wanna help me with some?

Is it my own imagination? Just an infatuation? Or maybe, just maybe it's love? But also, how can love be one sided? Is it like? If it's just like? Then what am I attracted about? Looks? Personality? How deep do I look? Just surface? Am I that shallow? Am I stalking her? (My Gosh...) Does she know who am I? Do she even know I exist? Is she even available? And God, is she the one for me?

Well, time to fast and pray over this. Retreat to Batam is coming this friday. Will be a good time to do so.

"Lord, I pray that you will reveal to me your plans for me with specific regards to this area. I will follow you, to the ends of the Earth. I know you have the best plan for me, and I humbly submit to Your plans. I will change my heart, that you may use my circumstance for Your Glory. May Your light shine in my life, that everyone that sees it know that it is You, Lord Jesus, and not me, that lives in me. Holy Spirit, guide me in all things, let me not fail you. Give me strength that I may overcome my weakness, and gentleness in all my ways that I will not cause others to stumble. That I may be sensitive to Your words, that I will hear You clearly when You speak. In Jesus name I pray, Amen..."

And here are the photos.

Swee Lee Sale queue usually starts the night before. Crazy as can be.

The queue must be the most memorable thing when it comes to Swee Lee Sale.

And when you are finally inside, go grab whatever you want quick, before anyone else gets it.

Next up was the Gibson Robot Guitar Launch just today.

Yes, this is the Gibson Limited Edition Robot Guitar which will be available only on Friday.
And it's already in my hands, hahaha... One of the perks of my job.

"Talk about class..." Said one of the invited guest.
Indeed Gibson really put in effort for this event. Even the plastic cups and serviettes are branded.

Messy stains that just won't go? Worry no more with Gibson's newest serviette. Takes up to 50ml of water, juice and stains.

After the Guitar launch on my way home, I took out my camera and started to shoot the lights of Orchard. Have to dedicate one day to go take better shots. Anyone free?

It was raining the other day, and when I came back at the bus stop, I took this shot.

Couldn't sleep on another night so I was trying to take some photos of stars.
Have got rooms and corridors for improvement.

0 comments: