Friday, December 07, 2007

Unglam photo of the year(s) award

I was going through all the photos in my computer, and well, there's so much unglam photos that I have of myself.

After much hesitation, I decided to showcase it all here. Prepare yourself for a side of Joe that you may or may not have seen before. Well, there goes whatever "market-value" left which may be salvaged. Lord I surrender to you, haha... Well, I can see myself a few years down the road, looking back at these photos and laughing about it.

Warning: Some content might not be suitable for the sane minded. The owner of this blog does not hold responsibility for any injuries, trauma, shock, stomach cramps from laughing, temporary or permanent scarring to the state of mind. Please advance with caution.

In no running order, here are the horror photos......

Taken when I went to Kota Tinggi with my NS friends.

Me and my sis found a piece of magnifying sheet, and we decided to have a little fun with it.

Me and Zach Bumming around at Sentosa

Hello, can you hear me? I'm at Siloso Beach la...

Heavy la....

Christmas caroling, or should I say screaming

Palembang mission trip, on the plane back. Gary and I.

"Oktober" Fest this year was rather "prosperous"

Superman meets Singapore Ah Beng.

Shocked by the amount of food that we "ta pau" after Hui Juan and Simon's Wedding.

Ed Sivelso Conference. No cameras allowed hor...

What you mean no cameras allowed!?! Take that!!!


Jolene, the root cause of all my madness and insane moments.
Staring contest at Dempsey Ben and Jerry's.

What more can we do to burn time at 1421 Exhibition? Take photos loh...

Dylan and I getting dragged into the room.
(Actually we're grabbing ourselves with our own hands.)

The Gelatio tastes a little like.... ice cream.

Surf's Up, Chicken Joe.

Grumpy little boy ah.
This was me a long time ago. Notice how young my dad was.

Pasir Ris park was a favourite place for us when we were young. It is still one of my favorite places to go even now.

Sometimes I wonder why am I so crazy, and if I'm the only one. Then when I look around and see my family, I know I'm not alone. Hahaha...

My two "lovely" sisters.

Me and my crazy sisters having fun with the camera

More madness with a digicam


Wonder if we were crazy? I think now you know for sure.

Wei wei wei...

My dad and my aunt. See, they love to take this kinda photos too.

My Dad, the best one that I can ever ask for in the whole wide world.
Feel the Luuuuuurrrrrveeeeee...

0 comments: