Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cloudy Day

Recently, it has been raining a lot. Isn't it great? Haha... It was very cooling, and very good for sleeping. Sleeping is such a joy when the weather is great.

This was at about 5pm, cloudy days and cooling, the way I like it.

At the bus stop outside my house again, waiting for the bus to come. My favorite kind of flower when I was young. Cupid's shaving brush. Love to blow it and watch the seeds fly.

I didn't know there was yellow flowers with the cupid shaving brush. Pretty huh.

A white flower growing beside the bus stop. Looks a little like an orchid.

A land snail at my place. Nice huh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. i'm a guest here. heh. do you have any idea where can you find lots of cupid's shaving brush? i heard there's a really huge field with lots of them in singapore! do you know where that is?