Tuesday, July 31, 2007

MHQ Retreat and Newater

On Monday, the Ministry of Home Affairs had a corporate retreat at Singapore Power Building Auditorium. Boring. Real boring. What kind of retreat talks about work and work.

Sigh... Anyway, we were so bored that we started doing all kinds of funny things.

Priceless shot of Tre

Boring

So later during tea break, managed to take photos with the Permanent Secretary of Home Affairs, Mr Benny Lim

Then after that when we left the place, this is what we saw at Someset. So we don't drink our pee, but what are we actually drinking? Treated green and murky canal water?

Thirsty anyone?

And for the second part of the event, my group headed to Fort Canning Hill to learn cooking.

The old building at Fort Canning Hill

This was what my group cooked. Red Curry with Chicken and Pumpkin. But the Lord was good. Somehow, I've been assigned to the group that cooks the vegetarian version, which was tofu instead of chicken. Since I was fasting meat, haha... But I think after eating this, I got a sore throat.

0 comments: