Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sunday Service

Finally, i get the weekend off. Saturday and Sunday. This is what the Lord says:

"By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done." - Genesis 2:2-3

And well, we planned to go Sentosa on Saturday, but it was raining, so we had to cancel it. Sunday was service at Expo, so on the way there, I took these shots of some Mimosa plants growing on the field beside Hall 10. Always liked to play with the "Touch-Me-Not" Plant.



I risked getting Dengue Fever taking this shot, cos there were mosquitoes all over by the place. Couldn't see what I was taking when i took this, glad it turned out fine.

Me and some of my boys.
(L to R) Gabriel, Kai Bin, Justin, me and Joel

And then we took an informal shot

My current full cell, all 5 of them.
(L to R) Gabriel, Kai Bin, Joel, Li Ming, Justin and me

Remember, No Bottled/Canned Soft Drinks and Food inside the Hall

William and his sons

And so, after service, some of us went over to Dennis and Dellia's place to play Nintendo Wii. Very fun, whahaha... Think I may want to get one too. Then that was Sunday.
Monday came, work begun. And then my colleague, Tre, took a photo of another colleague, Kenny. This is what he took, literally. No edits.

Anyway, happy belated birthday. Only noticed it when I was checking my mail and saw the friendster reminder, always comes late as it follows US time.

0 comments: