Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thanksgiving and Photos

I want to thank the Lord for blessing me with a brand new Fujifilm F31fd, which i seem to like so much. I got quite a good deal since our local Camera Professional, Jun Liang, introduced me to it. Got it at M S Color. Got quite a good deal. Camera, 2 X 1gb XD Card(high speed), Camera Case, mini tripod, spare battery, lens protector and cleaner, all for just $499. Grab it while it's still here.

This blog is made because I thought since I'm trigger-happy on the cam, might as well show the world what beautiful creations God has made. Be reminded at every turn, that God is an AWESOME GOD, and He loves you.

Taken at the bus stop outside my house along Yio Chu Kang Road.

Taken just outside in front of my house. My dad brought back these breed of wild daisies which grow on their own. Very strong and sturdy plant, and beautiful as well.
Yellow Creeping Daisy / Yellow Dots (Wedelia trilobata)

Taken outside my neighbor's house.

Taken outside SMU. A very shy ladybug which I took quite a while to shoot, cos it kept turning over to the other side. Notice the other bug beside it. Probably lunch for the ladybug since it's a carnivore. Don't mess with this lady killer.

Also taken outside SMU. I was kind of chasing this butterfly for a while.
Striped Albatross (Appias libythea olferna)

Taken outside Novena Square 2, on the grass.
Creeping Ruellia (Ruellia repens)

Also taken outside Novena.
Changeable Lizard (Calotes versicolor)

And of course, we want to thank every person involved in the National Day Parade 2007 at Marina Bay for burning their weekends. Our heart bleeds for you as we spend our weekends shopping and watching movies while you sweat it out at Marina Bay.

0 comments: