Saturday, July 21, 2007

Egg Mayo Sandwich

Even during this season of fasting, there are things which are delightful to us. As many of you know, or don't know, I'm fasting from meat. So I'm only eating everything else other than meat. But I'm not including fish in it, so I can still take Sliced Fish with Bee Hoon and Fish and Chips.

"Jesus answered, It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." - Matthew 4:4

So I came home today after work in the morning, and I finally moved my lazy butt into the kitchen to make the long awaited Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich. So here they are, enjoy.

Egg Mayo Sandwich set, comes in 2 slices and Teh Tarik for $1.99 at my place.

Oh, don't you just love cross sections of food shots.

Bread meets World.

So are you hungry yet? Anyway, here's a shot of my friend at work. Was playing with the camera's shutter priority function.

0 comments: