Monday, July 30, 2007

Japanese Cemetery

Finally, I went to the Japanese Cemetery behind my house to take some photos the other day. So here they are.

Sign Board at the Entrance

A shrine inside.

Always wanted to take a photo like this when I thought of taking photos at the Jap Cemetery. Finally took it.

An old pillar as the tombstone. Rather unique.

The guide to this place.

The sun was almost setting when I went to the cemetery. Good thing it was nearby.

On the way back, took shots of this house in B&W and also color. Quite nice colors so decided to put in the color one as well below.

By the way, that's the moon above the house.

Parry School.

MINDS on Rosyth

Saw this on my way home the other day from work. At Novena Square 2. They were putting up halfway, and it says "No Medic".

0 comments: